18 Mar 2023
Solos Chalet Week
This week is for solos - you get a Private room for £799 in central La Plagne 1800
Enjoy amazing high altitude skiing with a bunch of new solo skiers to tag along with.
Fly into a variety of airports & get cheap train transfers straight to La Plagne, no expensive Taxi's needed.
Chambery // 20 euro return
Grenoble // 50 euro return
Lyon // 65 euro return
Gevena // 60 euro return
Use the train line to search for your transfers: https://prf.hn/l/ZYowlk8
Search for flights here: https://prf.hn/l/xnPaJ9z
La Plagne 1800
Chalet Capella is a relatively new chalet in La Plagne 1800, set out over 1 floor of a 4 floor chalet, this is one of 4 chalet apartments we host.
It is located in the perfect position in La Plagne 1800 only 150m away from the slopes and it is located close to bars and restaurants.
This is a high quality chalet that can sleep up to 12 people in 6 en-suite bedrooms. It has great views from the balcony and there is a private sauna to relax after a long day of sking.
All rooms are either piste or mountain view, and the lounge has a great view over the slopes.
- Six bedrooms sleeping 12 people
- All en-suite with shower, toilets, hairdyer and washbasin
- Sauna with bluetooth speakers
- Free WIFI
- Internet enabled Television
- Heated boot warmers
- Ski locker
- Lift to floor
Catered service price includes:
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Prosecco with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings
- Continental self – servicebreakfast on two morning
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- A three course evening meal on five nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on five nights
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television
11th March: £599pp / £1198 solo
SOLOS WEEK - 18th March: £799 per room
1st April - £599pp / £1198 solo
8th April - £599pp / £1198 solo
Property Set up
Shared Rooms Available
Either or Single Occ
Other Party Details
Prices Per Person
Minimums - Price may vary depending on room available.
Book or Request more details now
Get a quick response from the trip operator
An error occurred. Try again later
Your content has been submitted
Even if you're going to search for this tour online elsewhere, please drop an enquiry through this page if this is where you found it.
We only make money from commissions if we can trace a booking back to our site.
Please help snowclans maintain this database for other solos.
Remember to check your junk folder for replies
Error, no data found