Chalet Matisse Bas
Courchevel - La Tania
Single rooms / Single sup
Overlooking La Tania, Chalet Matisse Bas is popular with groups and is just 200m from the slopes, ski school meeting point and lifts. The village of La Tania is just a short walk and so you can easily access the bars and shops.
Very centrally situated for the village, gondola and ski school meeting places in La Tania, Chalet Matisse Bas is a snowball’s throw from the piste.
Chalet Matisse Bas sleeps 8 guests in the four bedrooms (3 twins and 1 twin/double) which all have en-suite bathrooms.
With comfortable sofas and large windows, the dining and sitting area in Chalet Matisse Bas is a lovely open room with a sunny terrace. In the evenings, it’s a real treat to put your feet up in front of the fire before dining.
The three twin rooms have bathrooms, with the twin/double having an en-suite shower room and separate WC.
For entertainment we have satellite TV and a wireless speaker. There is – of course! – free WiFi, and for some classic chalet fun, a selection of board games.
The boot room – which is shared with Ski Magic’s Chalet Matisse Haut guests – is equipped with a heated boot warmer (essential for cosy toes on chilly days!)
All bed linen, towels and hairdryers are provided. There is a car parking space right outside the chalet and also a large free car park in the village.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Half board catering (see below)
- Chalet host service 5 mornings and 5 evenings per week
- Pre-holiday assistance
- Our helpful team in resort
- Lift pass delivery
- Bed linen, towels, hairdryers
- Ski room with boot warmer
- Free WiFi
- Bluetooth speaker
- Netflix compatible TV or UK satellite channels
- Games, cards, books
- For infants: cot, bedding, highchair
- Toy boxes and story books available
Half-board catering includes:
- Daily breakfast (continental plus 4 days with cooked option)
- Daily afternoon tea (baguette & jam, hot drinks, cake/biscuits)
- 6 days evening meal (5 hosted dinner party evening meals plus 1 Raclette Evening)
- House wine served with evening meals: red, white or rosé
- Raclette Evening – all ingredients, equipment and wine provided for a relaxed, traditional Savoyarde night in!
Property Set up
Guide price range
GBP // Price per person (double /twin)
Book or Request more details now
Get a quick response from the trip operator
An error occurred. Try again later
Your content has been submitted
Even if you're going to search for this tour online elsewhere, please drop an enquiry through this page if this is where you found it.
We only make money from commissions if we can trace a booking back to our site.
Please help snowclans maintain this database for other solos.
Remember to check your junk folder for replies