Portes du Soleil
Single rooms / Single sup
Chalet Gouter is a chalet that was designed and built by us and was completed in December 2020. The chalet has a nice balance of alpine traditional wood with a cool industrial interior. It consists of 6 ensuite rooms (Sleeps 14), an outdoor hot tub, and 2 large living areas with large glass windows that look onto the Pleney and Nyon Mountains. What we love about this chalet is that it's only a 5-minute walk to the centre of Morzine. Like all our catered chalets, we offer our flexible minibus service to get you to and from the slopes each day but should you fancy a walk into town, it's a nice stroll.
The impressive ultra-modern Chalet Goûter (pronounced Goo-tay!) is spread across four floors, giving you a huge amount of space. Features include an entire floor dedicated to a lounge area with a log burner and TV, leading out to a balcony with views of Nyon mountain. There’s also an open plan dining and kitchen level with a feature wooden dining table adorned with ultra-modern overhanging lamps and an impressive kitchen island. Patio doors lead onto the decking where you will find the outdoor hot tub.
All the bedrooms are en-suite and are styled with luxurious woollen throws, handmade cushions, elegant lighting and artwork.
On the first floor, we have four bedrooms – three king/ twin rooms and one family room that has king/ twin beds and a set of bunk beds. The family room also features a bath/shower, all others have showers. The final two rooms are on the second floor, both with high slanted ceilings and large windows.
Catered stays at Jack & Jill
- Breakfast (including tea, coffee, fruit juice, french bread & pastries, jams, yoghurt, fresh fruits, cereals, porridge, daily changing hot options on 5 mornings)
- Afternoon Tea, coffee, hot chocolate & homemade cakes
- Delicious 4-course evening dinner (5 out of 7 nights)
- Unlimited wine during the evening meal
- Kir royales and canapes on arrival and departure days
- Complimentary tea and coffee-making facilities
- Midweek towel change
- Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy cotton towels and dressing gowns.
- Scottish Fine Soaps toiletries
- Flexible chauffeur service to and from the ski slopes every day
**Tuesdays and Thursdays are the chalet days off. During these days there will be continental breakfast and afternoon tea. Lifts to the slopes will still be available**
Facilities at Jack & Jill
- Ski and boot storage room
- Outdoor hot tubs in all chalets.
- Log Fire
- Satellite TV & DVD
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Washing machine and dryer
- Fancy Dress Box in catered chalets... for adults and children!
*Please note prices above don't include flights, ski passes, ski hire and local tourist tax*
Ski hire, lift passes & transfers
- As a Jack & Jill customer, you will get 20 - 35% OFF ski hire, and we can prearrange your lift pass, so they're waiting for you at the chalet.
- Return airport transfers are approximately €96 each and bring you straight to the chalet, rather than going via any other ski resort - we offer group discounts on transfers which we can tell you more about when it comes to booking.
Property Set up
Guide price range
GBP // Price per person (double /twin)
Book or Request more details now
Get a quick response from the trip operator
An error occurred. Try again later
Your content has been submitted
Even if you're going to search for this tour online elsewhere, please drop an enquiry through this page if this is where you found it.
We only make money from commissions if we can trace a booking back to our site.
Please help snowclans maintain this database for other solos.
Remember to check your junk folder for replies